Thursday, March 24, 2011

KitKat Text to Win Game

A lot of people have been winning this one, including myself! The only thing is, it doesn't tell you what you have won, it only tells you that you will receive your prize in 4-6 weeks! Chances are that most of us are winning a free candy bar, but there other great prizes too. It will just be a fun surprise when it shows up in the mailbox! (OK, if it's a candy bar I sure hope it's a coupon for it...a kitkat wouldn't last too long in the mailbox on a sunny day in May down here in Georgia!)

KitKat Text to Win Game!

You can enter online at the above link, or you can text the word KitKat to 44144. It will ask you a few questions and then let you know if you are a winner!

So check it out and let me know if you win!

4 comments:

  1. I texted, but I did not win. I'll try again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I texted, but I did not win either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I met you at Rite Aid the other day. :)
    I have been playing this one for about a week but no luck with it. I've been looking for the M&Ms that have the codes, but I can't find them ANYWHERE. They are giving away a lot of 3.00 movie codes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristi! Glad you decided to check the blog out. :)
    I did win this one a few days ago, but no idea what I won. It'll be fun to see!

    ReplyDelete