Friday, October 5, 2012

The Bzzz About Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser and Fragrance Mist

As a member of BzzAgent, I am sometimes given the opportunity to try new products.  Most recently I was sent coupons for a free Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser and a free Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist.  

When I went to pick out the scent I most wanted to try of these Glade Expressions products, I admit I was a little hesitant when I saw the available scents.  The only one that appealed to me even a little was the Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice, and I wasn't too sure about that one.  While I love the scent of apples, once you add a spice scent of any kind, the apple scent usually takes a backseat.  Not only do I not particularly LIKE the scent of spice, it tends to leave me with a headache.  After thinking about it a bit, I did decide to try it, in hopes that the Cardamom Spice would not overshadow the Fuji Apple.

Once I opened the products at home, I realized that the main scent I smelled was actually apple!  I was absolutely thrilled at the scent, and then to see that the black and white of the Oil Diffuser matched my kitchen was just the icing on the cake!


My only complaint about the Oil Diffuser is that the scent does not carry very far.  While it smells really good in the area surrounding it in the kitchen, it does not really drift very far from that particular area.  That area, however, smells yummy!

The Fragrance Mist probably won't last very long in my home.  Every time I turn around, one of the kids has got it and is spraying it all around.  As much as I like it, they seem to like it just as much or maybe even more!  It's wonderful to have the scent of Autumn in the house anytime we want it.

I could not be happier with these products (well, unless the diffuser diffused a little more, LOL!) and I am really glad that I made myself try this particular scent.  I am looking even more forward to Autumn since I have a house that already smells like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment