Tuesday, June 7, 2011

want coupons? :)

I always get asked where I get so many coupons for free products and other high value coupons...it's pretty simple actually. I write to the companies!

Now, this does not mean that I write and request samples and coupons...while this may occasionally work, there are hundreds/thousands of people who do this on any given day. What I do is write to them and give my opinion of their product. For example, I may tell DiGiorno that their pizza is the only one that my family can agree on and then go on to tell them how much we enjoy the product. If I have a problem with a product, I write to them and give that information. Companies enjoy receiving your feedback, be it good or bad and more times than not, will reward you with coupons ~ many of which are for free products!

I found a site online that lists a "5 a Day" companies for you to contact. Check it out: Couponing to Disney: 5 a Day!

She lists the companies that she has contacted and what they have sent her, and you can go back in her list and write to various companies that she has already mentioned.

Here are a few that I got from this site, wrote to, and received coupons back: (there are more, these are the first ones I thought of)

Lance sent me 2 coupons for boxes of 8ct crackers

Michelinas sent me 2 coupons for free products

Molly McButter sent me 3 .50 coupons

Aleve sent me a Bayer coupon booklet

I am going to be posting a few of the "5 a Day" companies that she posts on her wonderful site, Couponing to Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment